COOKIE LAW 1) What are cookies? Cookies are text files that the sites visited send to the user's browser and are stored and then retransmitted to the site on the next visit.
2) What are cookies for? Cookies can be used to monitor sessions, to authenticate a user so that they can access a site without typing their name and password each time and to memorize their preferences.
3) What are technical cookies? The so-called technical cookies are used for browsing and to facilitate the user's access to and enjoyment of the site. Technical cookies are essential for example to access Google or Facebook without having to log in to all sessions. They are also in very sensitive operations such as those of home banking or payment by credit card or by means of other systems.
4) are cookie Analytics technical cookies? In other words, cookies that are placed in your browser and retransmitted through Google Analytics or through the Blogger or similar statistics service are technical cookies. The guarantor said that these cookies can be considered technical only if "used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly from the owner of the site, which will collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how these Visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules are valid for Cookie Analytics in terms of information and consensus, provided for technical cookies. "
5) What are profiling cookies? They are cokie used to track the user's navigation to create profiles about his tastes, his preferences, his interests and also his research. You will certainly happen to see banner ads related to a product that just before you searched the Internet. The reason is precisely in the profiling of your interests and the servers targeted by cookies have shown you the ads deemed most relevant.
6) is the user's consent required for the installation of cookies on his terminal? No consent is required for the installation of technical cookies while profiling cookies may be installed in the user's terminal only after the latter has given consent and has been informed in a simplified manner.
7) How can webmasters request consent? The Privacy guarantor has determined that the moment the user accesses a website must appear a banner containing a brief information, the request of consent and a link to the most extensive information such as that visible on this page on what are the cook of profiling and the use that is made on the site in the subject.
8) How should the banner be made? The banner must be designed to hide part of the page content and specify that the site uses even third-party profiling cookies. The banner must be able to be deleted only with an active action on the part of the user as it could be a click. 9) What indications should the banner contain? The banner must contain the brief information, the link to the extended information and the button to give consent to the use of profiling cookies.
13) who is required to inform the guarantor who uses profiling cookies? The owner of the site has that burden. If your site uses only third-party profiling Cokie, you do not need to inform the sponsor, but you must indicate which of these third party cookies and to indicate the links to the information.
14) When will this regulation enter into force? The sponsor gave a year's time to rule and the deadline is June 2, 2015.
Cookies used on this site Log files: Like many other Web sites this also makes use of log files records i.e. the history of the operations as they are performed. The information contained within the log files includes IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date, time, page of entry and exit and the number of clicks. All this to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the user's movement inside the site and collect demographic data, IP addresses and other information. This data is not in any way attributable to the user's identity.
The site www.nannaeniky.com and its administrator have no control over the cookies that are used by third parties so to deepen the topic it is advisable to consult the privacy policies of these third parties as well as the options to disable The collection of this information.
You can still disable cookies directly from your browser. The site www.nannaeniky.com does not use its own profiling cookies but those present are exclusively controlled by third parties such as Google, Facebook or Twitter.
Using GOOGLE analytics on this site as mentioned, analytics cookies are considered technical when used only for optimization purposes and if users ' IPs are kept anonymous. We inform the user that this site uses the free Google Analytics service. Remember that the data are used only to have the data of the most visited pages, of the number of visitors, the aggregated data of the visits by operating system, by browser, etc. These parameters are stored on Google's servers that govern their Privacy according to these guidelines.
A user can disable Google Analytics while browsing using the Add-on component available for Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari.
A navigation without the use of technical cookies and profiling is possible through what is called Incognito and that is feasible with all major browsers. Learn more about disabling cookies in Firefox, in English. Learn more about disabling cookies on Chrome, in English Learn more about disabling cookies on Internet Explorer, in English Learn more about disabling cookies on Safari in English Learn more about disabling cookies on Opera, in English.
Sede Legale: Via Sassonegro 71 - 00169 Roma P.I. - C.F. 13238511003